Like daughter, like father.
This is what happens when you don’t separate your colors and whites.
Our entire generation may go extinct if our reaction to a housefire to is to Snapchat.
Mommy is wrong. A lack of proper nutrition does indeed stunt growth. Genetics only determines your maximum size.
#MOTRIN IS REPACKAGED ADVIL.
- abetterqueue.com - filter & browse Netflix instant movies with Rotten Tomatoe’s Tomatometer
- oracleofbacon.org - connect actors by the movies they’ve acted in together
- movie-censorship.com - find the differences between different releases of the same movie
- imsdb.com - a database of tons of movie scripts!
- whatthemovie.com - attempt to identify movies by the screenshot of one scene alone
- canistream.it - check if something’s streaming on Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon, Crackle, Blockbuster, YouTuber, Redbox, or iTunes with one click!
- doesthedogdie.com - ranks films based on whether the dog/pet in them dies, so you can watch without covering your eyes.
- movie.tumblr.com - a tumblr blog full of movie quotes, scenes, facts, news, trailers and everything else movies!
I’ll give it to you movie.tumblr.com you earned my follow after this. Much love to the growing movie community on tumblr!
whatthemovie, gotta remember that
I think it is really interesting that the Count says “…reveal your greatest fear by gazing on your true self.”
Foreshadowing like a boss are we? Oliver only picks up on the “greatest fear” part and ignores the fact that what he sees is that he isn’t the Arrow in his bones, he’s Oliver Queen. The Arrow is simply an extension of him, a skill set to be employed when necessary. Oliver has always been afraid of having something to lose, heck we had a whole episode about it, and two years later, he’s still in the mindset of the island. The theme of this season is identity and this whole scene proves to the audience that Oliver doesn’t know who he is at his core. He knows it would be easier to just be the Arrow and so he ignores his subconscious but it is clear that there’s a part inside of him that isn’t content with that. Not anymore.
It’s even worse than that. We learn in this episode that crime is at an all-time low. Yes, because of his job as the Arrow. But that means that he can probably cut back, since the police are now capable of dealing with the manageable level of crime. The only time he should be popping out of the woodwork is when a new crime boss or super-villain shows up and overwhelms the police. Instead, Oliver comes to the conclusion that his only choice is to redouble his efforts and focus solely on being the Arrow.
do centaur babies suckle from the horse nipples or the human nipples tho
Centaurs aren’t real. Do you understand that?
yes that is why i made a tumblr post about this instead of just asking a real centaur
This brings up a lot of related questions.
Do centaurs have one or two hearts? Is it located in the human chest or the horse torso? Ditto all the other internal organs.
Except for the digestive system. It’s in the horse part. I’m not going to explain how I came to this conclusion.
It makes more sense, given the size of the beast, that it would require the equine organs.
But that brings up the question of what’s in the humanoid torso? I mean, I know the esophagus and the trachea.
UPDATE: I’m not the only person who’s pondered this: